Education & Fellowships:
- Fellowship in Adult Reconstructive surgeries in the University of Minnesota, U.S.A (2002-2003)
- Fellowship in Sport medicine in Lennox Hill hospital , new york N.Y U.S.A (2003-2004)
- Residency in Orthopedics at the Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer (1995-2002)
- SaclerMedical School (graduated com laude) Tel Aviv University, Israel (1988-1994)
Responsible for the care, evaluation and treatment of patients with degenerative hip and knee conditions in the Adult reconstructive unit in Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer.
Responsible for treating orthopedic injuries as a referral physician for the special units in Israel defense forces (IDF).
Responsible for the treatment of children and adolescent patellar dislocation in the orthopedic department in Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer.
Referral physician for elite soccer team in Israel (sport injuries).
Referral physician for knee injuries (evaluation and operating) for the Spartak Basketball Club in Moscow.
Physician for Endure sport organization and club for triathletes in Israel.
Responsible for Sportcare(insurance organization for elite youth teams in Israel).
Responsible for the treatment of hip knee and ankle cartilage damage, with cartilage replacement techniques, cartilage transplant, and Orthokine special serum injections for treating defuse cartilage wear, in the orthopedic department in Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer.
Responsible for comprehensive evaluating end treatment of knee pathologies from childhood to elderly including cartilage defects,meniscial injuries, ligaments injuries, osteotomies, and joint replacement.
- Member of the AOSSM (American Orthopedic Society of Sport Medicine) since 2005 and current
- Member in ISAKOS (International Society Arthroscopy,Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sport Medicine) since 2006 and current
- Established the Hip Arthroscopy service in the Orthopedic department in Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer
- Associate Professor of Orthopedic in the Sacler Medical School in Tel-Aviv University
- Taught hundreds of students and orthopedic fellows
- Tutor to many MD thesis works